Statistics

lundi 7 octobre 2013

SOMETHING ABOUT YOU...



Thanx to participate in this survey so that we'll try to discover Grenoble's restaurants'good deals in the kind of food you prefer!

Don't hesitate to share with us your impressions and desires :
YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME! 


--> After 2 weeks, the survey's results are :



So it seems that your favorite cuisine is the Italian food, followed by the Japaneses dishes !

Thank you guys !




Good evening, 

Laurie


1 commentaire:

  1. Red wine and french cuisine is the best one to me. I travelled a lot and had many opportunities to try out fancy dishes. I have to say that ours is far from being the worst one. I keep thinking that our reputation on cuisine isn't just a common tought. I love your blog, keep going !

    Yann Strippoli

    RépondreSupprimer