Statistics

jeudi 24 octobre 2013

LONDON PUB

 
LET'S GO TO DANCE AND HAVE FUN!

This week I present you a famous pub in Grenoble : The London Pub ! You want celebrated a brithday, the end of exams or simply have fun ==> come in this place and the ambiance will be guaranteed !

The decoration outside and inside is entirely create on the topic of the Great Britain ! You will can find the different colors of british's flags but also the various symbols like Welsh Guards, red phone box...

Thanks to this atmosphere, you will can speak english or meet different foreign students and therefore have an open-mindedness!

I like so much this pub because the last year I was in England (Lincoln) and when I come there I have the impression to find my habits, the atmosphere and the frame of England !

This pub is opened all the day exepted the sunday from 6 pm till 1 am and is situated in the city center near others pubs in the street "Rue de la Brocherie"! As regards the prices, they are similar than others pub in grenoble and the entrance is free for everybody!
 
So DON'T HESITATE and come to taste this pub around a good beer between friends!
The dancefloor waits you with your friends!


See you next week !
Bertille








3 commentaires:

  1. I'm agree with you Bertille, this pub is very fun with great atmosphere.
    The dancefloor is small but it's possible to have a good time with your friends. With decorating you will feel in England.
    So don't hesitate, go there and enjoy.
    Camille

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Bertille, I have been there last week with a couple of friends, and I definitively agree with you !
    If you are lucky, you will have some place in the dancefloor!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello!

    I know that there is a party the next week but with exams, I think that i'll not be able to go there. So, I hope that during the year I will go there, it looks very nice!

    Philippe

    RépondreSupprimer