Statistics

jeudi 31 octobre 2013

COOK'OON


Hello guys,

These past two weeks I've talked about video and article but it's time to coming back to restaurants!

I've talked about fast-food last week and how it became popular in France. That's why I choose to present a fast-food restaurant for my last article on this blog.

When we are talking about fast food, we are thinking about McDonald’s, KFC or Quick, but actually, many "taking-away" restaurants can be considered as fast food.
I've discovered few months ago one of them, the "Cook'oon", an Asian take-away owned by three French, passionate by Asian culture. I really wanted to share with you my experience in this restaurant.


The Cook'oon restaurant offers a large range of Asian meals inspired by different countries. Each meal was elaborated to share with the customer a real experience in Asia.
You can choose a meal based on rice or noodles and then choose meat that you like, from the classic caramel pork, to the more elaborated Pad Thai

The main strength of this restaurant is that everything on the menu is home-made, that's why the price remains a little bit expensive for students: from 8,90€ to 10,90€ for the meal and a drink. An affordable price if you consider that is fresh products and homemade cooking.



I want to share with you my favorite meal on the menu: The Bangkok.
It's a meal made with rice noodles, soybean, chicken and shrimps and a delicious nuoc-mâm sauce that reveals the taste of the ingredients. I love this meal and I recommend you to try it.


Don't forget to take an Asian beer in addition to your meal, to complete your Cook’oon experience!


Their website : Cook'oon restaurant

16 place Notre Dame, 38000 Grenoble
04 76 59 03 69
Open from Monday to Saturday, from 11h to 22h



It’s my last article for this blog. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing on this blog.

I wish you a great week!

xxx

Anastasia.

4 commentaires:

  1. I love Asian food, especially thaï food. I have already tried some restaurants in Grenoble, unfortunately they were no so good. So, I will give a try to Cook'oon as it is just near my place ! Thanks you !

    Mathilde

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Anastasia, Hello Mathilde!
    I used to work in an Asian grocery during three years, and I learnt with my last boss a lot of things about Asian's culture. I can tell you that THIS restaurant is amazing! When I'm coming there I just believe I'm on my former boss house. If you wanna try something else and really good too, you can go to the Phuket, Place St Bruno in Grenoble.
    Enjoy!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello !
    I like world food and I find Grenoble is really interesting for it! In front of my home, there is an Asian supermarket. It is really cool !
    My next fast food will be Cook'oon !

    Thank you !

    Marie Tranchant

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello !

    It looks very good! I love asian food even if french food is the best ahah! Moreover, I fed up to cook in my home sometimes, why not going to Cook'on ? =)

    Philippe

    RépondreSupprimer