Statistics

mercredi 2 octobre 2013

LA GAZZETTA



A mad desire to eat italian's food ? 

Here one of the best Italian restaurants in Grenoble ! Between friends, family or lover, come to taste a italian cooking of tradition served in a confortable, trendy and warm space.


Only few minutes away from the city center or from the station, it is the opportunity to discover a real culinary journey : pizzas, pastas, lasagnas, risottos which can be to accompany with gambas, lobster, "foie gras", ceps or still truffles of season. Without forgetting fabulous desserts like tiramisu or pana cotta. 




























I am a big expert of Italian cooking and I have appreciated this restaurant very much! The risotto is the one that we find in traditional restaurant in Rome that is cooked very finely and with different flavours.
Furthermore the price is not expensive and affordable for you : between 15 and 30 euros ! An excellent price- quality ratio !

These dishes make you drool over then do not hesitate any more and come to discover Italy with all these flavors served by a chef who will welcome you the open arms!

I highly recommend trying this restaurant and let me share your impressions!

Bertille S.




3 commentaires:

  1. I think that I shall try this restaurant very soon, I love the Italian cooking (especially the risotto !) and the pictures are very tasty!!

    Floriane

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am a new inhabitant of Grenoble, and since I went in Italy (Roma), I adore the Italian food. Thank you for this good restaurant, I'm going to test it as quickly as possible !!

    Marie Tranchant

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. When you are taste this restaurant tell me your opinion it is very important for me ! But Don't worry I am sure that it will be good for you !!

    And Don't forget to try my favourite dessert "Tiramisu " for all gourmands!

    Bertille

    RépondreSupprimer