Statistics

mercredi 23 octobre 2013

BAGELSTEIN IN GRENOBLE!!!!

Hi everybody!

I was thinking about my Grenoble "lunch spot" list and I realized that I've not told you about Bagelstein.
Bagels' lovers? We're so lucky! It's on the city center, in front of the subway station "les halles Sainte-Claire"


You know the recent trend when everybody loves American food, especially American bakery with cheesecakes, carrot cakes, cookies, brownies... Now, it's the bagels' trend and it's time to go to Bagelstein!

What is Bagelstein? It's a chain of restaurants in France that offers 100% homemade bagels and trust me, it becomes obvious when you bite into one! It's a little taste of New York in Grenoble!



Don't get me wrong : I'm not saying these bagels taste like New York bagels but these are French bagels with a few American flavors.
Bagelstein's sandwiches are bagels in the sense that they're round pieces of bread with a whole in the middle and they're delicious like "real" bagels but they're not boiled and they're more light than New York bagels (thanks for our delicate stomach !).

Bagelstein restaurant, it's a large choice of great bagel sandwiches with amazing flavor! They're delicious, made with fresh and great tasting ingredients. You can choose between salted or sweet sadnwiches but you've to try bagels with nutella spread, it's excellent !


If you prefer, you can also devour a giant cookie or some awesome muffins and brownies ! 




Concerning the atmosphere, you'll be charmed by the humorist decor : inside the restaurant you can read the funny quotes or look at some ludicrous pictures on the walls. Moreover, the staff is really cool!


In front of the place, you'll see the big choice of bagel sandwiches and formules written in bright colors on a blackboard, it's nice!
For the price category, bagel + drink = less than 10€! And you can sit in or takeaway.

Try this restaurant (8 place Sainte-Claire) and let me share your experience.


See you soon,


Laurie

7 commentaires:

  1. It looks like a nice place with a good atmosphere. I like the old fashioned decoration, and the food make me feel hungry !! I never taste bagels, so I think I will go there ASAP ! Astrid.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I live next to this store and I have never tested. Yet everyday I see many people queuing so I think that this restaurant is good and tasty. I will test quickly.
    Thanks Laurie
    Camille

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Laurie, I have been there with a friend, and we tried the 'Isidore' really yummi! As you said, the settings are funny (poster with % of chance to survive in air crash; and so on). The staff is nice and always ready to smile!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. When I am in the tramway I see this small restaurant, and I always want to go there. Thank you for your description, I think that I am going to go there soon.

    Marie Tranchant

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi Laurie !!! I don't know if it's the same chain restaurant, but I think because the atmosphere and the decor were similar : I taste the bagel two weeks ago, on the campus ! There is a little store next to the tramway station "bibliothèques universitaires". I really liked it, but I was so hungry and a single bagel for the lunch wasn't enough for me !

    Floriane

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi Floriane!
    I don't think that's the same chain restaurant you tested on the campus because there is just one Bagelstein in Grenoble!
    But because it's the current trend, maybe there are other restaurants proposing bagel sandwiches!
    I agree with you, a single bagel seems not enough when we're hungry but at Bagelstein, you can take a formula to lunch! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hello,

    It looks very good. Thinks to this article, I'm sure that I will try this restaurent. When I see it, i think that it looks like SUBWAY, but if I understand, it's not really the same, that's why I want to try;)

    Thanks !

    Philippe

    RépondreSupprimer