Statistics

jeudi 17 octobre 2013

Fast food + French cuisine = Gourmet fast food

The French love food of quality but sometimes, we also love to go to some fast food.

Students, we go to McDonald's or Subway restaurant because we love it, it's fast, fatty and also because it seems not very expensive... Yeah, the aftermath of a party, who want to cook a small tasty dish? Nobody, of course! And each of us goes out to devour a big sandwich !

Who has never dreamed of a hotdog with foie gras ??? It's possible now!!
French top chefs now concoct gourmet sandwiches, as you can watch on this video !

For sure, these gourmet fast food are expensive ! But soon, maybe...

See you, 
Laurie


Hey! You asked me about something like gourmet sandwiches in Grenoble?!
I don't know yet very well Grenoble but I heard around me and seemingly, there is a place where you can find some sandwiches with foie gras, for example.

I don't know the exact adress but I'll find out and I'll tell you asap.
For the moment, I just can tell you that is near to the subway station "Sainte Claire les Halles", at the beginning of the street Pierre Duclot, next to a flower shop.
It's not really gourmet fast food because sandwiches aren't created by chefs like on the video but there are tasty sandwiches made with great ingredients.

I'll try that when I come back in the city, next week and I'll share all the informations with you!
Be patient or share your experience before I test !

>> So the place to try and taste some sandwiches with "foie gras" or other great ingredients is called  "Patrice Gatta Traiteur - Epicerie Fine", next to "Les Halles Saintes Claires", street Pierre Duclot!
Let me know your opinion!


5 commentaires:

  1. As you be expert of good cooking, I want to know if this concept exist in Grenoble? I find this idea is very interesting !

    Marie Tranchant

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sounds really tasty!! thank you I can discover this concept!! I have just to try it now... =)
    Manon 333

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hey Marie, I don't know if this concept exists in Grenoble but I'll try to khow that and I'll tell you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi !!
    It seems to be reaaly tasty !! That's an other way to think fast food and I think the concept will have a good future. Thanks for the post, I'm going to Paris on th e next holidays so it gives me idea !!

    Kevin V.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello,

    What an amazing idea! I live in Marseille and if there is not concept like that, I think that it coulb be very interesting to do this in a city like Marseille because there are lot of poeple who come from other countries and don't know France there!

    Thanks!

    Philippe

    RépondreSupprimer