Statistics

jeudi 10 octobre 2013

BBQ RESTAURANT


Hello everybody!

I hope you enjoy our blog so far and you've tried our good addresses!

This week I would like to share with you one of my favorite restaurant in Grenoble: The BBQ.

Before talking about the restaurant, I would like to introduce this post with a quick presentation of "Place de Gordes" because it's for me one of the nicest squares in town.

During the Summer it's the ideal place to take few drinks at "Bar de la Mairie" or to eat at one of the restaurants surrounding the square. Situated between "Jardin de Ville" and "Grand rue", this square is easily accessible.
People working are nice, food is good in every restaurant and for every budgets. Also sun is always here! What else?




Meat lovers are you ready?? BBQ Restaurant is for you!



I've been there for the first time this summer because it was one of the only good restaurants open during August at night and it's been a long time I wanted to try this place. One of my friend told me that their buggers were the biggest she ever seen! I cannot miss it!






It was true, BBQ bugger is actually just impossible to finish for me but excellent!
But it's not for their buggers that I love to go to BBQ but for their Carpaccio. Maybe the best Carpaccio in my life, served with Parmesan, tomato, mozzarella, pesto, salad and some potatoes. The taste was perfect and the meat was really good too. If you like Carpaccio, please try this restaurant and share with me your experience!





Adress: 4 place de Gordes 38000 Grenoble
Phone: 04 80 38 18 85
Open from 10 to midnight, from Monday to Saturday



Waiting for your feedback, I wish you an excellent week!

Anastasia.

9 commentaires:

  1. well.. what can I say? you found me haha! I love meet and what you said about this restaurant is quite good so I will certainly go there very very soon :) THANKS!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am a follower of the carpaccio, I would be very happy to taste it soon ! So, maybe you will have a feedback very soon ! Do you think that the food is home-made ?

    Floriane

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm pretty sure that the food is home-made yes. If you want to try carpaccio you better go soon because during the Winter the menu changes and they don't serve it anymore until the Summer !
      Thank you for your comments !

      Supprimer
  3. It looks tasty, what about the price? Is it a cheap or fancy restaurant ?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. The price is pretty affordable. I would say 15 euros for the carpaccio and maximum 22 euros for the bigger hamburger. It's not a cheap restaurant but at least not too expensive for students.

      Supprimer
  4. That's true, this restaurant is really good ! I have not tried carpaccion but I am going to do it soon!! Thank you for your advice!
    manon

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your description is perfect and I believe that I am going to try the carpaccio or the hamburger ... or both !!
    This week, it is the week of the taste then, everything is allowed ! isn't it?

    Marie Tranchant

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Unfortunatly I think the carpaccio is maybe not available during winter because they change the menu but you should try this restaurant anyway because, so far, everything on the menu is good !
      Thank you for your comment !

      Anastasia

      Supprimer
  6. Hi !
    I tried this restaurant the last saturday night. We were 7 friends et the menu seemed nice, a good evening was coming on this beautiful place !
    But we were really disappointed : the food was good but not amazing to our minds, french fries were served cold with the burger, dishes weren't served at the same moment for all of us and the waiter was nasty...

    RépondreSupprimer