Statistics

mardi 1 octobre 2013

365 CAFE



365 Café is a bar in downtown with one of the largest choices of wine in town. Whether you like white, red or pink wine, you can find what you want.
The atmosphere is pretty with some large barrels, which serve as table to have a drink or more.

More than just a wine bar, 365 café offers some appetizers too with some of the greatest local products such as saucisson or cheese served with bread and pickles.

365 café offers also a large range of prices for wine but still attractive for students.
For a bottle of red wine and an appetizer, the price is around 20 euros, which is not that expensive for two.

I recommend this bar for wine lovers.

Anastasia.







3 commentaires:

  1. Hi! I'm not an addict of wine, but I know there is an other bar similar: le Tord Boyaux where they offer many taste of wine like strawberry, apple, carmel, etc... If you appreciate wine, go there to discover all these flavours!

    Adriane

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This place seems really good, as i'm new in Grenoble this blog is going to help me a lot to choose places ! =) Thank you and keep going !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hey, I'm agree with Adriane, "tord boyaux" is a very good bar. But I walk every day in front of 365 Café and I did not realize that it was a wine bar. I think one day I will test it with my friends.
    Thank you very much.
    Camille

    RépondreSupprimer