Statistics

mercredi 2 octobre 2013

LA PENA ANDALUZA



My very favorite place : la Pena Andaluza

This is THE place you have to go this autumn.

You'll find the spanish heat and conviviality in the city center. It is the ideal place for friends who like the warm, friendly, sunny evenings and full of smiles. At Spanish time you will not resist the wide selection of tapas.

The menu also proposes some delicious paellas, zarzuellas without forgetting the famous paved of bull or rib steaks of Argentina … Take also a Spanish, Mexican wine or still a sangria or a punch and let's party !

 






I particularly like to go there with my friends, the atmosphere is very warm, we share tapas and sangria, listening to some music Spanish, it is our favorite restaurant!

The best tapas, according to me: Black sausage, salad of octopuses and squids doughnuts.

Moreover, the boss is very kind and professional. After dinner, You will maybe have the opportunity to be offered glasses of his secret cocktail ! 

But just think to book a table by telephone, because it's always full. 


Just try, once, you'll be seduced ! 

Juliette






4 commentaires:

  1. It looks really nice, I think i will try it soon!
    Is it open on Sunday?

    Manon

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for this tip, can you give us an idea of the price range in this restaurant ?
    Carole

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I confirm that it is a great restaurant!! The food is really good and the mood as well)) it's very important for me when I'm going to eat out to stay in a good mood till the end and with the music and very nice waiters La Pena Andaluza is the restaurant of my choice !! (and the prices are from 3€50 to 4€50 for a plate of tapas :) )

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I think it's a good idea to eat in this restaurant with friends, thanks very much for this address I will try it.
    Camille

    RépondreSupprimer