Statistics

mardi 1 octobre 2013

LE CAFE CURIEUX



I discovered this lovely restaurant in my first time in Grenoble and I fell in love!
It's a little cosy place where you can taste greedy dishes cooked with fresh products that changes with the seasons. As you can see on the next photos, there are dishes for all tastes and to truly enjoy your experience, you can also choose a wine glass in a great wine menu!

Don't worry! The price is affordable : between 10 and 20 euros in the menu.
There is a really good value for money!

   

More than an excellent restaurant, Le Café Curieux is one special place with a warm atmosphere : vintage leather club hairs and mirrors, pretty small library, odd tables..
On Saturday, between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m., Le Café Curieux proposes a brunch : after a festive Friday night, you'll like to debrief on the evening with your friends eating a generous American or English breakfast!


My advice : go there !
Don't think about calories and let you be tempted by the delicious salted butter fudge cheesecake in dessert!


 >> Click  map above, you're redirected on the Cafe Curieux's website! 
Laurie



4 commentaires:

  1. It looks tasty! I love cheesecake ! I have never been there, and I would like to! Would you recommend it more for the lunch or for the dinner?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It seems very nice! Thank you for the info about the english breakfast ! After a hard night it could be great, did u test it ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hey! Thanx for your comment! I think it's better to go there for the dinner because it's really cosy and with the winter coming..
    If you go there, say me what you think about :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi,

    I see the picture of the burger ...And I fell in love! It looks so delicious and as you say, don't worry about the weight and have pleasure, I'll go there for sure!!=)

    Philippe

    RépondreSupprimer